- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
It doesn’t have to be almost night time for you to cozy up with your very own Haku from the award-winning Studio Ghibli film Spirited Away. Unfortunately, the neck pillow version won’t provide you with invisibility. So if you’re trying to hide from nosy coworkers, wrapping him around your neck won’t do the trick. But at least you’ll be more comfortable!
This adorable plush neck pillow is filled with high-quality cotton and provides neck support when you need it most. It’s great for travel (and no, not just the kind that involves flying). And if you don’t have the time to travel but still want this pillow, we can’t blame you. The Haku pillow is also a fabulous friend for those of you stuck sitting in chairs with little support.
The Haku neck pillow is available online for $24.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Transform into a beautiful elf with these magical earbuds
- Entertain evil as a Disney villain in this enticing strategy board game
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.