- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 3 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 3 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
If you’re serious about your weekend drinking binges, you’ve moved past the 40-ounce and onto something more sophisticated. Like this Firewater Dragon Beer Bong, which absolutely screams elegance and class.
This 64-ounce vessel is made of sturdy plastic, comes in yellow, green, and black, and most importantly will be full of beer as soon as it gets to your home.
Priced at $29.99, it’s quite a reasonable accessory to bring to a party. And if you want to look like a real hero, show up with multiples and hand them out to your besties. Move over, Daenerys—the REAL Queen of Dragons is in the house.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- How to prepare for the Nintendo Switch pre-order
- Get Settlers of Catan for 35 percent off right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.