- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay 3 Years Ago
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 3 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
This deal is hot as the hell you’re about to enter.
The series is one of the most influential first-person shooter games of all time, and the latest version continues in the genre’s footsteps, challenging you to fight demons and monsters in hell. Not all of the Doom reboots have been well-received, but the latest gets 4.5 stars from our game review.
The deal, which you can check out here applies to PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One, but you’ll have to wait for the hard copy as digital downloads are still $59.99, unfortunately. But for patient gamers, the savings are well worth the wait.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- EA is having the biggest video game sale of the year right now
- Save $10 if you pre-order ‘Captain America: Civil War’ now
- Take $25 off a Nintendo 3DS XL and game on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.