- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari Saturday 5:02 PM
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Saturday 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Saturday 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Saturday 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Saturday 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Saturday 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Saturday 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
13 donut accessories that will make your life sweeter
There’s no wrong way to spell, eat, or celebrate the beloved, hole-y treat.
Happy National Donut and/or Doughnut Day! Or as we like to call it, “Friday.”
Despite the fact that National Doughnut Day is trending on Facebook and #NationalDonutDay is trending on Twitter, the truth is there’s no wrong way to spell, eat, or celebrate the beloved, hole-y treat.
Donut lovers know that life is better when it’s covered in pink frosting and sprinkles. You can extend the celebrations year-round with these sweet gifts and accessories.
1) Donut mug
Nothing goes better with donuts better than coffee.
Price on Amazon: $13.99
2) Donut maker
Your move, George Foreman.
Price on Amazon: $19.90
Perfect for carrying more donuts than you can hold with two hands.
Price on Amazon: $32.95
Write all your hopes and dreams, which obviously involve eating more donuts.
Price on Amazon: $8.19
5) Donut puzzle
When you’re finished, you can frame it for the perfect wall art to hang in your apartment. Then celebrate with more donuts.
Price on Amazon: $15.95
Stretchy enough for as many donuts as you damn well please, thank you very much.
Price on Amazon: $11.90
You could have your name spelled out in donuts, but “donut’ spelled out in donuts is so much more meta.
Price on Etsy: $51.54
8) Donut crown
Flower crowns are so 2015.
Price on Etsy: $26
Donut decorate without donuts.
Price on Etsy: $19
10) Donut washi tape
Everything looks better when it looks like a frosted pink donut.
Price on Etsy: $2.65
Price on Etsy: $25
12) Donut mousepad
Never let a donut stray too far, even at the office.
Price on Etsy: $13
13) Donut pool float
It’s not really summer without a donut float.
Price on Amazon: $19.99
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.