- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis Today 8:17 AM
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero Today 7:53 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview Today 7:45 AM
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
Whether you’re trying to up your dog’s Instagram cred or just get it looking at the camera for a quick (and cute) selfie, a doggie selfie stick would do the trick.
Incredibly, some other genius also thought of that idea and developed The Pooch Selfie: The Original Dog Selfie Stick. The Pooch Selfie is an easily attachable smartphone accessory that works with both the front and back-facing cameras, so you can get a professional shot from nearly any angle. The Pooch Selfie may just look like an ordinary tennis ball, but it’s actually a detachable squeaker ball, so you can quickly grab your pet’s attention for the perfect picture.
The Pooch Selfie is just $9.99 through Amazon and a portion of the sales from each Pooch Selfie purchase is donated to help sheltered animals, making it even cooler.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- Settlers of Catan is cheaper than its ever been right now
- Fix your busted skin with this best-selling blackhead remover mask
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.