- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Treat the crazy dog mom or dad in your life with one of these puppy-loving gifts.
Every day is National Dog Day when you’re a crazy dog lover.
If you’re the type who stops listening to a conversation when you hear a leash jingle, or joins Facebook groups specifically for more dog pictures in your News Feed, chances are you probably don’t need a holiday to celebrate puppies.
Who are we kidding? Yes, you do. Treat the crazy dog mom or dad in your life with one of these puppy-loving gifts.
Dogs provide so much happiness in your life, and now they can eliminate the stress of low battery. Keep your phone’s battery topped off for those extra long walks with this pup-shaped portable charger. Your USB cable gives the dog a tail.
True BFFs get jewelry that shows just how serious this friendship is. This faux leather, woven bracelet matches your dog’s collar, and it comes in tasteful patterns.
Ever wondered what it’d be like to switch places with your dog for a day? (A real dog lover wouldn’t find that statement crazy.) Thanks to the rugged durability of GoPro, this is the closest you can get to answering that thought.
You may think the sun, moon, and stars of your pup, but that doesn’t mean they don’t stink up the place sometimes. This candle is specially made to eliminate strong pet odors. Bonus: It doubles as a treat bin once the candle is used up.
Really, what else were you going to talk about at a party full of strangers?
You could likely talk about dogs for hours. Why not incorporate them into the world’s most time-consuming board game? This version is played exactly like the classic, but there are tons of pup-inspired twists, including fun dog facts and real estate named after your favorite breeds.
Let your tote bag do all the talking next time a perfectly good walk snide is interrupted by some hater’s disapproving looks. Bye, Felicia! Great for holding treats, toys and the ever-important poop bags.
8) Pooch Selfie
Tired of fighting for your puppy’s tiny attention span in order to get a good selfie? This tennis ball-holding attachment fits over your phone without blocking the front- or rear-facing cameras. The ball also squeaks in case you need another diversion.
Your furbaby loves you unconditionally, but just wait how much more affection you’ll receive when your entire body is covered in bacon scent.
When you’re in need of some wet dog kisses, this lip balm has flavors like “vanilla drool” to hold you over until you can be greeted with real puppy slobber. Also, no, actual dog drool is not used in this lip balm.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article.
Correction 4:18pm CT: An early version of this article misstated the material used in the friendship collar/bracelet set. Those items are vegan faux leather.
Photo via Amazon
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.