- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted 2 Months Ago
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Today 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Today 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Today 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
Kill timey-wimey with the ‘Doctor Who’ tumbling tower game
Exterminate the competition.
Exterminate the competition with this Doctor Who-inspired tumbling tower game.
The officially licensed game comes with 36 wooden pieces, each of which is colored TARDIS-blue. Printed on the blocks is the fictional time machine. And no, the blocks are not bigger on the inside.
You can get the tumbling tower game through Amazon for $53.28.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Harry Potter’ Trivial Pursuit will test a Muggle’s wizardly knowledge
- These 2-player board games won’t ruin your friendships
- Survive an alien insurrection in The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.