- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 2 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 2 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 2 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
When the world gets taken over by robots, you’re going to want to know how to program your own. With the DIY robot kit, even beginners can learn how.
Compatible with the SunFounder Nano board (included) or an Arduino Nano board, this robot kit gives you creative freedom to build a bunch of different robot models. Even if you have zero experience in robotics, the visual programming language makes it simple (and fun!) for anyone to start from scratch.
Power the little guy up through two 18650 batteries, or just through the mini USB port and start making moves. You can program the legs of your robot to walk, kick, or even dance to a funky groove. And through an ultrasonic ranging module, your robot can even detect obstacles.
Learn to code in a fun and creative way. Get this DIY robot kit on the Daily Dot Store for $49.99 (regularly $59.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.