- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Everyone loves pinball—it’s nostalgic, strategic, and entertaining. Having a full-sized pinball machine in your home might not be feasible, but building the PinBox 3000 DIY Pinball Kit is.
The PinBox3000 is a flat-packed, build-it-yourself kit made of cardboard that lets you assemble and design a desktop pinball machine. A real pinball machine would take weeks (if not months) to complete. You don’t need to be a mechanic or an engineer to complete this one. You just need about an hour of free time, a little bit of patience, and a lot of creativity.
The kit includes two interchangeable play boards, fold and slot assembly, and step-by-step instructions. No extra tools are necessary. There are infinite design possibilities to customize your game—build as many jumps, bumps, ramps, and rails as you’d like.
Unleash your inner pinball wizard and work those STEM skills. Get the PinBox 3000 DIY Cardboard Pinball Kit for just $44.95 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the original price of $59.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alllriiight! There’s a whole new way to play Jenga
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 10 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.