- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Everyone loves pinball—it’s nostalgic, strategic, and entertaining. Having a full-sized pinball machine in your home might not be feasible, but building the PinBox 3000 DIY Pinball Kit is.
The PinBox3000 is a flat-packed, build-it-yourself kit made of cardboard that lets you assemble and design a desktop pinball machine. A real pinball machine would take weeks (if not months) to complete. You don’t need to be a mechanic or an engineer to complete this one. You just need about an hour of free time, a little bit of patience, and a lot of creativity.
The kit includes two interchangeable play boards, fold and slot assembly, and step-by-step instructions. No extra tools are necessary. There are infinite design possibilities to customize your game—build as many jumps, bumps, ramps, and rails as you’d like.
Unleash your inner pinball wizard and work those STEM skills. Get the PinBox 3000 DIY Cardboard Pinball Kit for just $44.95 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the original price of $59.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alllriiight! There’s a whole new way to play Jenga
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
- 10 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.