- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Live the dream: build your own rig with this DIY game console kit
Build and play six games in one!
For some gamers, playing games isn’t enough. Don’t just play—build your own rig with this DIY game console kit.
Everything you need to build this console is included from the parts to the code. This new design is much easier to play than similar models, and the battery tucks away inside. Once built, you can play hours of Tetris, Snake, and a racing and shooting game. But if you’re game crazy, don’t worry. You can easily program in new games if you’ve got the gumption.
Learn how to code and build while playing your favorite retro titles with this DIY game console kit. It’s available on the Daily Dot Store for only $17.99 (regularly $23.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The BentoStack reinvents how you organize your electronics
- This smart aromatherapy diffuser is operated by Alexa
- You won’t believe how affordable an Arcade1Up arcade cabinet is
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.