- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Break out your swords, staffs and summons and get ready to brawl with fellow RPG legends in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition.
If you’re unfamiliar with Dissidia, it’s basically what would happen if Final Fantasy and Marvel Vs. Capcom had a baby. Play as Final Fantasy heroes and villains from Garland to Kefka and of course, Sephiroth and Cloud.
Unleash critical attacks , garner bravery points and vanquish opponents. Like in all Final Fantasy games, you win experience and Gil after every battle. Gain new skills and new ways to customize your character.
Best of all, this steelbook edition of this awesome fighting game is available today at a $20 discount, meaning you get it for only $39.99. Prime members get to play it today, with free same day shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.