- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well 1 Year Ago
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest 1 Year Ago
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games 1 Year Ago
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect 1 Year Ago
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims 1 Year Ago
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime Today 11:12 AM
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
Break out your swords, staffs and summons and get ready to brawl with fellow RPG legends in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition.
If you’re unfamiliar with Dissidia, it’s basically what would happen if Final Fantasy and Marvel Vs. Capcom had a baby. Play as Final Fantasy heroes and villains from Garland to Kefka and of course, Sephiroth and Cloud.
Unleash critical attacks , garner bravery points and vanquish opponents. Like in all Final Fantasy games, you win experience and Gil after every battle. Gain new skills and new ways to customize your character.
Best of all, this steelbook edition of this awesome fighting game is available today at a $20 discount, meaning you get it for only $39.99. Prime members get to play it today, with free same day shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.