- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ 1 Year Ago
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents 1 Year Ago
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 1 Year Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
Save $20 today on ‘Dissidia Final Fantasy NT’ Steelbook edition
Button mashing brawler meets amazing RPG.
Break out your swords, staffs and summons and get ready to brawl with fellow RPG legends in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition.
If you’re unfamiliar with Dissidia, it’s basically what would happen if Final Fantasy and Marvel Vs. Capcom had a baby. Play as Final Fantasy heroes and villains from Garland to Kefka and of course, Sephiroth and Cloud.
Unleash critical attacks , garner bravery points and vanquish opponents. Like in all Final Fantasy games, you win experience and Gil after every battle. Gain new skills and new ways to customize your character.
Best of all, this steelbook edition of this awesome fighting game is available today at a $20 discount, meaning you get it for only $39.99. Prime members get to play it today, with free same day shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.