- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
If you’re sick of spoilers and having to wait to catch up on your favorite series, this ridiculously good DIRECTV NOW deal could be the solution to all your TV-watching-woes.
DIRECTV NOW allows you to watch the best of cable TV whenever it’s convenient for you. You can stream live broadcasts and hundreds of on-demand titles, with over 120 channels to choose from and zero contracts. You’ll always be caught up on cable’s latest programming using any streaming device.
“But I don’t have a streaming device,” you say? That’s ok. DIRECTV NOW will give you one for free.
For the month of December, if you prepay for four months of DIRECTV NOW, you’ll receive a free Apple TV 4K for signing up. (Yeah, you heard that right.) This is a limited time offer, but it still gives you plenty of time to watch all your favorite holiday classics. And you get a free present for doing so? It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
DIRECTV NOW offers four different packages with varying channel lineups and prices. They start at $35 monthly for 60+ channels—and ones that you’ll actually watch, like HGTV, AMC, and FX. Not like the local channels that come on your HDTV antenna after wrestling it for 30 minutes.
Fans with bigger TV-time schedules can opt for the “Gotta Have It All” package, which gets you all 120+ channels for $70 monthly.
Depending on your preferred TV interests, this deal gets you four months of DIRECTV NOW and a 32GB Apple TV 4K for as low as $140, which is nearly $40 off retail value for the device alone. But even if you opt for DIRECTV NOW’s largest package, it’s still like saving $80 on just the device. Even Apple has yet to offer any major discounts on Apple TV this year, since it’s a new product.
You can also to add premium channels like HBO, Starz, Cinemax, and Showtime to the prepay for just $5+ a month. It’s the lowest way to catch up on Game of Thrones or Outlander.
Best of all, there’s no contract and no extra fees. Just pay for what you want, and you get exactly that. You can cancel whenever you want. And if you want to boost your plan or downsize to something that works better for you, you don’t have to wait a year to do so.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.