- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free 2 Years Ago
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free 2 Years Ago
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
Let a cute predator prop up your devices with this dinosaur phone stand
No asteroid can annihilate their adorableness.
Why prop up your phone with a regular old mount when a ferocious predator can do it better? This dinosaur phone stand is almost too cute to handle.
Each stand contains high-grade silica gel, which combines flexibility and durability. Not only is it totally precious, but incredibly functional. This brave and bold prehistoric reptile holds up most iPhone, Samsung and Android devices with ease. Best of all, it comes in almost every color, and even a few different species.
The dinosaur cell phone mount is available at Amazon for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- 5 fidget toys to play with when you’re tired of spinning
- These kawaii squeeze toys look tasty enough to eat
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.