- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ 2 Years Ago
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free 2 Years Ago
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ 2 Years Ago
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery 2 Years Ago
- Does ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have a post-credits scene? Today 6:00 AM
- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable Today 5:00 AM
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
Let a cute predator prop up your devices with this dinosaur phone stand
No asteroid can annihilate their adorableness.
Why prop up your phone with a regular old mount when a ferocious predator can do it better? This dinosaur phone stand is almost too cute to handle.
Each stand contains high-grade silica gel, which combines flexibility and durability. Not only is it totally precious, but incredibly functional. This brave and bold prehistoric reptile holds up most iPhone, Samsung and Android devices with ease. Best of all, it comes in almost every color, and even a few different species.
The dinosaur cell phone mount is available at Amazon for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- 5 fidget toys to play with when you’re tired of spinning
- These kawaii squeeze toys look tasty enough to eat
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.