- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth 2 Years Ago
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups 2 Years Ago
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Today 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Today 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Today 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
Why prop up your phone with a regular old mount when a ferocious predator can do it better? This dinosaur phone stand is almost too cute to handle.
Each stand contains high-grade silica gel, which combines flexibility and durability. Not only is it totally precious, but incredibly functional. This brave and bold prehistoric reptile holds up most iPhone, Samsung and Android devices with ease. Best of all, it comes in almost every color, and even a few different species.
The dinosaur cell phone mount is available at Amazon for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- 5 fidget toys to play with when you’re tired of spinning
- These kawaii squeeze toys look tasty enough to eat
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.