- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
Hatch a baby velociraptor with this dinosaur egg candle
Bringing dinosaurs back to life is easier than you think.
Incapable of caring for children? No worries, this dinosaur egg will hatch a porcelain velociraptor for you once the wax has melted away.
This Jurassic era-inspired candle is sure to turn heads and add some personality to whatever room you put it in. It makes the perfect gift for any dinosaur lover, teacher, or geologist. As the candle burns and the velociraptor is revealed, the burning wick may blacken the dinosaur’s face, but that soot can be easily wiped away once the candle has cooled off. Or y0u could leave it if you’re feelin’ badass.
Bring your favorite dinosaur back to life with this unique candle available for $40.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Race, dive, and soar through the skies with Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.