- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump cabinet officials 2 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
Hatch a baby velociraptor with this dinosaur egg candle
Bringing dinosaurs back to life is easier than you think.
Incapable of caring for children? No worries, this dinosaur egg will hatch a porcelain velociraptor for you once the wax has melted away.
This Jurassic era-inspired candle is sure to turn heads and add some personality to whatever room you put it in. It makes the perfect gift for any dinosaur lover, teacher, or geologist. As the candle burns and the velociraptor is revealed, the burning wick may blacken the dinosaur’s face, but that soot can be easily wiped away once the candle has cooled off. Or y0u could leave it if you’re feelin’ badass.
Bring your favorite dinosaur back to life with this unique candle available for $40.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Race, dive, and soar through the skies with Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.