- We have a lot of questions about this woman’s Hot Cheetos bath 2 Years Ago
- Convincing deepfake drops Neo from ‘The Matrix’ straight into ‘Office Space’ 2 Years Ago
- Kent State gun girl calls for armed insurrection after being booed off campus Today 10:27 AM
- James Charles and Tfue took an intimate photo—and the internet is in love Today 10:07 AM
- Ring finally makes two-factor authentication mandatory after series of hacks Today 9:39 AM
- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters Today 8:29 AM
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users Today 8:23 AM
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
Pets are fun, but they require a lot of time and attention. The Dino Pet is a dinosaur-shaped aquarium of low maintenance that doubles as a night light.
Instead of one pet, you’re getting countless new friends. The Dino Pet is filled with water and a bunch of little creatures called dinoflagellates (a type of plankton) who glow whenever you shake the dino. Best of all, there’s no batteries or charging required – these guys just need a little sunlight and the included Dino Food and they’re happy. Pretty nifty.
Each pet comes with a starter pack of food and a coupon for a free refill when the time comes. After all, glowing plankton need food to stay happy and healthy. A perfect nightlight for the kids or an awesome art object for any room of the house, this dino is the perfect low-maintenance “pet.”
The Dino Pet is available on the Daily Dot Store for $49.90 (regularly $60.90).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- This Pikachu light brings a spark of life to any room
- The Proto Man Buster replica can be yours for a mega discount
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.