- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Break into the PR world with this comprehensive training course
Here’s the first step towards a career in digital media and PR.
Regardless of industry, public relations plays an integral part in the marketing success and branding of any company. This Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle gives you an in-depth overview of what you need to succeed. So now you can launch a full-blown career in PR and become a viable asset to any organization.
This bundle includes two different courses. You’ll learn how to manage manage media relations and write compelling content. The bundle also offers tips on effective employee communication. Included in the courses are:
Learn best practices of how to engage with the media. Including how to minimize your nerves and tips on make an amazing first impression. You’ll enhance your verbal communication and learn how to create a consistent tone across all your media. Including how to better segment your content according to your audience.
Learn how to leverage your online networks, including social media and other digital tools. Using Blogger and WordPress, you’ll learn how to spread key messages and build your audience. Which will help you grow your influence.
This IAOTS-Certified course will instantly become a new selling point on your resume. It will even help you leverage your knowledge in new career pursuits.
Get started in an exciting new career today. Pick up the Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.