- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free 1 Year Ago
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
Break into the PR world with this comprehensive training course
Here’s the first step towards a career in digital media and PR.
Regardless of industry, public relations plays an integral part in the marketing success and branding of any company. This Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle gives you an in-depth overview of what you need to succeed. So now you can launch a full-blown career in PR and become a viable asset to any organization.
This bundle includes two different courses. You’ll learn how to manage manage media relations and write compelling content. The bundle also offers tips on effective employee communication. Included in the courses are:
Learn best practices of how to engage with the media. Including how to minimize your nerves and tips on make an amazing first impression. You’ll enhance your verbal communication and learn how to create a consistent tone across all your media. Including how to better segment your content according to your audience.
Learn how to leverage your online networks, including social media and other digital tools. Using Blogger and WordPress, you’ll learn how to spread key messages and build your audience. Which will help you grow your influence.
This IAOTS-Certified course will instantly become a new selling point on your resume. It will even help you leverage your knowledge in new career pursuits.
Get started in an exciting new career today. Pick up the Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.