- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Break into the PR world with this comprehensive training course
Here’s the first step towards a career in digital media and PR.
Regardless of industry, public relations plays an integral part in the marketing success and branding of any company. This Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle gives you an in-depth overview of what you need to succeed. So now you can launch a full-blown career in PR and become a viable asset to any organization.
This bundle includes two different courses. You’ll learn how to manage manage media relations and write compelling content. The bundle also offers tips on effective employee communication. Included in the courses are:
Learn best practices of how to engage with the media. Including how to minimize your nerves and tips on make an amazing first impression. You’ll enhance your verbal communication and learn how to create a consistent tone across all your media. Including how to better segment your content according to your audience.
Learn how to leverage your online networks, including social media and other digital tools. Using Blogger and WordPress, you’ll learn how to spread key messages and build your audience. Which will help you grow your influence.
This IAOTS-Certified course will instantly become a new selling point on your resume. It will even help you leverage your knowledge in new career pursuits.
Get started in an exciting new career today. Pick up the Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.