- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Break into the PR world with this comprehensive training course
Here’s the first step towards a career in digital media and PR.
Regardless of industry, public relations plays an integral part in the marketing success and branding of any company. This Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle gives you an in-depth overview of what you need to succeed. So now you can launch a full-blown career in PR and become a viable asset to any organization.
This bundle includes two different courses. You’ll learn how to manage manage media relations and write compelling content. The bundle also offers tips on effective employee communication. Included in the courses are:
Learn best practices of how to engage with the media. Including how to minimize your nerves and tips on make an amazing first impression. You’ll enhance your verbal communication and learn how to create a consistent tone across all your media. Including how to better segment your content according to your audience.
Learn how to leverage your online networks, including social media and other digital tools. Using Blogger and WordPress, you’ll learn how to spread key messages and build your audience. Which will help you grow your influence.
This IAOTS-Certified course will instantly become a new selling point on your resume. It will even help you leverage your knowledge in new career pursuits.
Get started in an exciting new career today. Pick up the Digital Media and Public Relations Course Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.