- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
How to become a digital marketing wizard in five easy steps
Get a full-blown digital marketing education for under $40
The times they are a-changin’, especially in the online world. Grab yourself this digital marketing course if you want to step into the 21st century.
From Facebook ads to YouTube, digital marketers need to be able to do it all in this day and age. Lucky for you, through eight courses and 25 hours of content, you’ll quickly get up to speed. Starting with the basics, you’ll blast through courses in SEO, content marketing, third-party ads, social media marketing and Google AdWords.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. The essentials of content marketing
In this course, you’ll dive right into building authority through content — on social media, blog posts, online journals, digital newsletters, and more. You’ll learn what the most effective writing strategies are for each vertical and how to measure your results.
2. Everything you need to know about SEO
SEO — or search engine optimization — is the backbone of digital marketing. It helps increase your visibility, rankings and relevance. This course will show you the ins and outs of SEO, from the most basic strategies to advanced techniques.
3. The ins and outs of display advertising
Everywhere you look on the web there are display ads. In a nutshell, this training will show you how to design them, what your options are, and how to work with third-party agencies.
4. YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook advertising
Through four separate courses, you’ll learn the basics of advertising on these major social media platforms — including how to reach the right audience, how to write compelling copy, and how to measure your results.
5. How to be a Google AdWords professional
At first glance, Google AdWords doesn’t seem to complex, but there’s more than meets the eye. In this training, you’ll get a 360-degree education of the Pay-per-click network, with a deep dive into its major aspects like Search, Display, Mobile, and Video. Ultimately, you’ll walk away being able to execute your own Google campaigns across many channels.
Take your marketing skills into the next century. Grab The Digital Marketing Foundations Mega Bundle on the Daily Dot Store for just $39 (regularly $992).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Manage projects with ease by mastering this Microsoft software training
- Live your dreams of becoming an animator with this course
- Take your AI knowledge to new heights with this machine learning training
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.