- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ 8 Months Ago
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed 8 Months Ago
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food 8 Months Ago
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack 8 Months Ago
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Today 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Today 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Today 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Today 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Today 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Today 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Today 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Today 9:27 AM
- 7 subscription services that make great last-minute gifts Today 9:12 AM
- Little Miss Flint takes on Tomi Lahren’s border wall tweet Today 9:05 AM
- Michael Cohen contradicts Trump tweets, says president knew payments were wrong Today 8:39 AM
How to become a digital marketing wizard in five easy steps
Get a full-blown digital marketing education for under $40
The times they are a-changin’, especially in the online world. Grab yourself this digital marketing course if you want to step into the 21st century.
From Facebook ads to YouTube, digital marketers need to be able to do it all in this day and age. Lucky for you, through eight courses and 25 hours of content, you’ll quickly get up to speed. Starting with the basics, you’ll blast through courses in SEO, content marketing, third-party ads, social media marketing and Google AdWords.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. The essentials of content marketing
In this course, you’ll dive right into building authority through content — on social media, blog posts, online journals, digital newsletters, and more. You’ll learn what the most effective writing strategies are for each vertical and how to measure your results.
2. Everything you need to know about SEO
SEO — or search engine optimization — is the backbone of digital marketing. It helps increase your visibility, rankings and relevance. This course will show you the ins and outs of SEO, from the most basic strategies to advanced techniques.
3. The ins and outs of display advertising
Everywhere you look on the web there are display ads. In a nutshell, this training will show you how to design them, what your options are, and how to work with third-party agencies.
4. YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook advertising
Through four separate courses, you’ll learn the basics of advertising on these major social media platforms — including how to reach the right audience, how to write compelling copy, and how to measure your results.
5. How to be a Google AdWords professional
At first glance, Google AdWords doesn’t seem to complex, but there’s more than meets the eye. In this training, you’ll get a 360-degree education of the Pay-per-click network, with a deep dive into its major aspects like Search, Display, Mobile, and Video. Ultimately, you’ll walk away being able to execute your own Google campaigns across many channels.
Take your marketing skills into the next century. Grab The Digital Marketing Foundations Mega Bundle on the Daily Dot Store for just $39 (regularly $992).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Manage projects with ease by mastering this Microsoft software training
- Live your dreams of becoming an animator with this course
- Take your AI knowledge to new heights with this machine learning training
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.