- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo 3 Years Ago
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back 3 Years Ago
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
It’s an age-old business challenge: reaching a target audience, and converting it into a thriving customer base. But the Internet certainly makes things a lot easier, allowing you to run digital marketing campaigns (as opposed to plastering the tri-county area with brochures and billboards).
Turn the Web into your marketing playground and reap the benefits of proven marketing techniques with the Full-Stack Marketer Bundle, a premium e-learning bundle featuring over 22 hours of instruction. You’ll learn everything from analytics to social media, all for 96 percent off. With these courses, you can easily follow the path to becoming a marketing pro.
Daily Dot store
The headlining course is Digital Marketing Management, a library of ten top-selling courses from Oxford Learning Lab. The videos show how to write and publish engaging copy, use analytics to find the best traffic sources, and drive revenue via social media. You’ll also learn how to craft killer email marketing strategies, implement search engine optimization, and much more.
Google Adwords and Analytics are two tools every marketer needs to know, and are the focus in the second part of this bundle. The Analytics track helps you understand user behavior via reports, and make data-driven decisions. Meanwhile, the Adwords tutorials focus upon reaching your target audience through sponsored links in Google search results.
The bundle also includes Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers. This e-book was authored by two Silicon Valley execs, who explain how bootstrapping entrepreneurs can gain traction in a crowded market. Along with broad strategies, the book offers plenty of real-world hacks.
This knowledge is invaluable for anyone in business, and the online format lets you learn anywhere. The content is normally worth $513, but you can get lifetime access to the bundle for only $19.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.