- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Build and grow a killer client base with this digital marketing course bundle
Master the art of attracting and keeping customers for your business.
It’s an age-old business challenge: reaching a target audience, and converting it into a thriving customer base. But the Internet certainly makes things a lot easier, allowing you to run digital marketing campaigns (as opposed to plastering the tri-county area with brochures and billboards).
Turn the Web into your marketing playground and reap the benefits of proven marketing techniques with the Full-Stack Marketer Bundle, a premium e-learning bundle featuring over 22 hours of instruction. You’ll learn everything from analytics to social media, all for 96 percent off. With these courses, you can easily follow the path to becoming a marketing pro.
Daily Dot store
The headlining course is Digital Marketing Management, a library of ten top-selling courses from Oxford Learning Lab. The videos show how to write and publish engaging copy, use analytics to find the best traffic sources, and drive revenue via social media. You’ll also learn how to craft killer email marketing strategies, implement search engine optimization, and much more.
Google Adwords and Analytics are two tools every marketer needs to know, and are the focus in the second part of this bundle. The Analytics track helps you understand user behavior via reports, and make data-driven decisions. Meanwhile, the Adwords tutorials focus upon reaching your target audience through sponsored links in Google search results.
The bundle also includes Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers. This e-book was authored by two Silicon Valley execs, who explain how bootstrapping entrepreneurs can gain traction in a crowded market. Along with broad strategies, the book offers plenty of real-world hacks.
This knowledge is invaluable for anyone in business, and the online format lets you learn anywhere. The content is normally worth $513, but you can get lifetime access to the bundle for only $19.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.