- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter 11 Months Ago
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film 11 Months Ago
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Today 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Today 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Today 10:11 AM
- Learn why light therapy is the key to keeping winter skin at bay Today 9:38 AM
- Laura Loomer says she’s been banned from GoFundMe Today 9:14 AM
- Here’s why we might not see the Defenders on Disney+ anytime soon Today 9:09 AM
- Trump declares that he never told Michael Cohen to do any crimes Today 8:37 AM
- What does this toy ‘dinosaur’ look like to you? Today 8:18 AM
- Jose Canseco takes a swing at becoming Trump’s next chief of staff Today 8:11 AM
- Taylor Swift uses facial recognition to ID stalkers at concert Today 7:54 AM
- ‘Watership Down’ dazzles with its voice cast. The animation, not so much Today 7:18 AM
- Here are all the dumb, dangerous social media challenges of 2018 Today 7:00 AM
- Director says Marvel offered to ‘take care’ of action scenes if she directed ‘Black Widow’ Today 6:48 AM
Be a digital champion with ‘Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory’
Scan, raise and trade 320 Digimon in this high-flying cyber adventure.
A wise man once sung, “Digimon, digital monsters: Digimon are the champions.” This still rings true in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory.
The sequel to Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth sends you back to the digital world, a cyberpunk landscape in need of a hero. From the start, you’ll scan new species of Digimon, raise them from baby to Mega and battle anyone in your path.
Start your adventure with Betamon, Gotsumon or Tentamon. Raise them and watch as they evolve into fighting machines before your eyes. As you play, you’ll encounter up to 320 different Digimon, from fan favorites to deep cuts. That’s 73 more digi-dudes than the first game! It’s your digi-destiny to save the day.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory releases January 19 on PS4 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $59.99. Prime members get an additional 20% discount at checkout, meaning you get it for $47.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Save a bunch of paper with GameStop’s sale on digital downloads
- ‘Dragon Quest Builders’ lets you battle and craft your own kingdom
- This plus-size ‘Sailor Moon’ collection is everything we needed and more
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.