- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border 1 Year Ago
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
Elementary, dear Pika.
Ever play through a main series Pokémon game and think, “Hmm. I wish Pikachu wore a deerskin cap.” Your fantasy is now reality with Detective Pikachu.
Set in Ryme City, you play as Tim Goodman, the partner to self-proclaimed “great detective” Pikachu, sleuthing mysteries and solving crimes. Investigate, take notes and interrogate other Pokémon in a memorable and super charming adventure.
Should this game exist? Probably not! But luckily for you, it does. Detective Pikachu graces Nintendo 3DS systems when it releases on March 23. It’s available for pre-order on Amazon for $39.99. Prime members get an additional 20% discount meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Disney Codenames is the perfect gift for any Disney fanatic
- Save serious coin on 3DS classics with Nintendo Selects
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.