- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show 2 Years Ago
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ 2 Years Ago
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
Defeat the Red Legion and reunite humanity’s scattered heroes.
Dominus Ghaul has forced the the Guardians to scatter, leaving them powerless. As you explore the solar system searching for comrades, you’ll acquire new powers. Ghaul and his evil Red Legion won’t stand a chance. Along with a massive story, Destiny 2 will come with all the fixings of a perfect MMO. It offers more cooperative and competitive play than anyone could handle. You could say, enough to fill a solar system.
Destiny 2 will be released September 6 on PS4 and Xbox One, and is available for pre-order on Amazon starting at $59.88. Prime members get an additional 20% discount at checkout, meaning you can get it for $47.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.