- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable 2 Years Ago
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
Dominus Ghaul has forced the the Guardians to scatter, leaving them powerless. As you explore the solar system searching for comrades, you’ll acquire new powers. Ghaul and his evil Red Legion won’t stand a chance. Along with a massive story, Destiny 2 will come with all the fixings of a perfect MMO. It offers more cooperative and competitive play than anyone could handle. You could say, enough to fill a solar system.
Destiny 2 will be released September 6 on PS4 and Xbox One, and is available for pre-order on Amazon starting at $59.88. Prime members get an additional 20% discount at checkout, meaning you can get it for $47.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.