- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers 2 Years Ago
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool 2 Years Ago
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ 2 Years Ago
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
- Report on ideal thermostat temperature brings out the dad jokes Today 10:28 AM
- Edited videos of Portland protests are telling half-truths Today 10:20 AM
- Netflix debuts upcoming releases section on the Netflix TV app Today 9:29 AM
- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace Today 8:53 AM
If you’ve always wanted to learn about graphic design, but never seem to have the downtime to learn, we have a potential solution: Design and Font Deck Playing Cards. Using them you can learn some graphic design and typography essentials while playing your weekly poker game. They even work as flashcards for during your commute.
Imagine a college textbook broken up into 52 mini-lessons. That’s basically what you get with the Design Deck. Printed on each card is useful information about graphic design or typography. It all depends on which deck you choose.
With the Design Deck, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of design, color theory, design techniques, typography, and more. It even includes beautiful visual examples. With the Font Deck, you’ll focus more on key typography terms, font history, getting better at using typography, and recognizing important fonts in everyday life.
It’s probably the most fun you’ll ever have studying: get the Design and Font Deck Playing Cards for $14.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s reduced from the original price of $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 14 Valentine’s Day cards guaranteed to make your partner LOL (IRL)
- This Harley and Joker Valentine mug will drive you and your beloved crazy
- 5 works of art you should watch to prep for award season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.