- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ 2 Years Ago
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
‘Deception: Murder in Hong Kong’ is perfect for your next game night
Collaborate, deceive or lead – it’s up to you.
Ready to take your game night up a notch? Try out Deception: Murder in Hong Kong.
In this murder mystery card game, you’ll find yourself wrapped up in a world of intrigue and murder. It’s all deduction and deception as you try to figure out who the guilty party is in your group of players. The Forensic Scientist, who holds the key, can only express their knowledge through analysis of the grisly scene. Everyone else acts as Investigators piecing together the identity of the killer. You’ll need to act quickly to save the city from a murderous maniac on the run.
Up to 12 people can play, so it’s perfect for even your biggest game night. Get Deception: Murder in Hong Kong Game for $29.99 from the Daily Dot Store. That’s reduced from the original price of $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
- This clever card game will train you to spot fake news
- Give your dog a yard with a view with this clever fence window
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.