- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
All cats are secretly megalomaniacal sociopaths. We know this to be true. Give them the cozy home of their dreams: this Death Star pet den.
It’s the first pet den that takes inspiration from a sci-fi killing machine. It comprises of super soft Velboa, so it’s as cozy as it is sinister. When Kitty blows up planets, kitty deserves to be comfortable. There’s even a cushion inside you can remove, if your cat wants to take a break from being nasty. Plus, with its non-slip base, it will never fall out of orbit. And while it’s made for evil cats, it certainly works for all manner of small pets. You know, like Chihuahuas.
This Death Star is available through Merchoid for $42.99. Nab one and make your furry Sith friends happy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Build your own criminal empire in Mafia III for under $20
- Get your game and snack on with this Game Boy cookie mug
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.