- PewDiePie calls Lilly Singh an ‘idiot’ for wondering why female YouTubers aren’t top earners 9 Months Ago
- Jack Dorsey had an amazing birthday in Myanmar, where social media enabled genocide 9 Months Ago
- Peter Griffin eulogizes Carrie Fisher’s character on ‘Family Guy’ 9 Months Ago
- Trump can’t spell ‘smoking’ in latest tweet attacking Russia probe Today 8:25 AM
- Subtle Asian Traits brings wave of culture-specific memes to Facebook Today 8:00 AM
- The ‘universal language’ of Esperanto is thriving on the internet Today 7:30 AM
- NASA is helping Marvel rescue Tony Stark from space Today 7:07 AM
- Swipe This! My ex is thriving on Instagram—and it’s making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- What life is like inside the right-wing Twitter bubble Today 6:30 AM
- The best Spanish movies on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Gavin McInnes is out at Blaze Media Sunday 7:07 PM
- Anthony Scaramucci praised QAnon during American Priorities conference Sunday 5:44 PM
- Report: FBI investigating fake net neutrality comments Sunday 4:36 PM
- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Sunday 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Sunday 1:45 PM
Take your pet to the dark side with a Death Star pet den
All cats are secretly megalomaniacal sociopaths. We know this to be true. Give them the cozy home of their dreams: this Death Star pet den.
It’s the first pet den that takes inspiration from a sci-fi killing machine. It comprises of super soft Velboa, so it’s as cozy as it is sinister. When Kitty blows up planets, kitty deserves to be comfortable. There’s even a cushion inside you can remove, if your cat wants to take a break from being nasty. Plus, with its non-slip base, it will never fall out of orbit. And while it’s made for evil cats, it certainly works for all manner of small pets. You know, like Chihuahuas.
This Death Star is available through Merchoid for $42.99. Nab one and make your furry Sith friends happy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Build your own criminal empire in Mafia III for under $20
- Get your game and snack on with this Game Boy cookie mug
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.