- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play 1 Year Ago
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Today 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Take your pet to the dark side with a Death Star pet den
All cats are secretly megalomaniacal sociopaths. We know this to be true. Give them the cozy home of their dreams: this Death Star pet den.
It’s the first pet den that takes inspiration from a sci-fi killing machine. It comprises of super soft Velboa, so it’s as cozy as it is sinister. When Kitty blows up planets, kitty deserves to be comfortable. There’s even a cushion inside you can remove, if your cat wants to take a break from being nasty. Plus, with its non-slip base, it will never fall out of orbit. And while it’s made for evil cats, it certainly works for all manner of small pets. You know, like Chihuahuas.
This Death Star is available through Merchoid for $42.99. Nab one and make your furry Sith friends happy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Build your own criminal empire in Mafia III for under $20
- Get your game and snack on with this Game Boy cookie mug
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.