- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Take your pet to the dark side with a Death Star pet den
All cats are secretly megalomaniacal sociopaths. We know this to be true. Give them the cozy home of their dreams: this Death Star pet den.
It’s the first pet den that takes inspiration from a sci-fi killing machine. It comprises of super soft Velboa, so it’s as cozy as it is sinister. When Kitty blows up planets, kitty deserves to be comfortable. There’s even a cushion inside you can remove, if your cat wants to take a break from being nasty. Plus, with its non-slip base, it will never fall out of orbit. And while it’s made for evil cats, it certainly works for all manner of small pets. You know, like Chihuahuas.
This Death Star is available through Merchoid for $42.99. Nab one and make your furry Sith friends happy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Build your own criminal empire in Mafia III for under $20
- Get your game and snack on with this Game Boy cookie mug
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.