- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
When it comes to fashion, fear is the new black. When you go to a party, put on these Death Star earrings and keep everyone on their toes.
You have to admit: when Darth Vader destroyed Alderaan, he looked pretty fierce doing it. These earrings harness that sinister style and make any outfit pop. Round black enamel is kissed with a concave rhinestone Beam Superlaser. No, it doesn’t blow up planets, but it will likely blow up your presence in any room.
Unlike the real Death Star, this pair of earrings have no weakness to exploit. Give in to your dark side and grab a pair on ThinkGeek for only $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 cookbooks that will inspire the perfect Valentine’s Day feast
- ‘Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition’ compiles decades of sick brawls
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ like this realistic heart plush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.