- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Monday 1:27 PM
Owning a geeky bag is a true joy. There’s no shortage of them out there, but this one caught our eye because it’s that fabulously subtle sort of nerdy — like you could pair it with a cocktail dress and people would have to look close to notice. Slick.
This Death Star crossbody bag is a part of a Rogue One merch line from Bioworld, the folks behind a great deal of the excellent geek goods in the world today. The faux leather bag measures 7.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches, so it’s just the right size for a phone, a lip gloss and a few credit cards.
At $31.20, this bag is affordable and pretty terrific. But if you’re more a Rebel Alliance kind of girl, there’s a similar Millennium Falcon purse that holds a bit more (plus, it has a good rep after that speedy Kessel Run).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.