- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today 12 Months Ago
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ 12 Months Ago
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Today 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Today 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
Sleep as soundly as an intergalactic warlord with this Death Star bedding
I have you now!
Blowing up planets really sucks it out of you. For those of us without meditation chambers, the next best thing is recharging with this Death Star bedding.
It comes with everything a grumpy Sith needs to get cozy. Each set comes with a duvet cover, shams, two sheets and pillowcases. On one side of the duvet there’s a lovely scene of an imperial fleet crushing some unprepared X-Wings. On the other, the Sith’s most fearsome weapon that is in fact, no moon: it’s the Death Star. Plus, there’s a size for all beds, from Full to King.
Best of all, you can save 67% on this set, letting you make over your bed without having to steal from Outer Rim mobsters. This Death Star bedding set is available on ThinkGeek starting at $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Aladdin’ Funko figures are your wish come true
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
- 5 romantic candles that will set the mood on Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.