- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? 3 Years Ago
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
If you’re a fan of the famously brutal Dark Souls series, the board game version can bring a new level of pain.
The Dark Souls board game uses campaigns from the original Dark Souls (which has now been remastered for the Nintendo Switch, BTW) as well as Dark Souls III. And when you fall victim to the game’s traps, you’ll be returned to the bonfire – just like in the video games. The only difference between the original series and this board game is that you don’t have to go at the bosses alone. Just because you’re grinding alongside your friends doesn’t mean you’ll ever reach the final boss, though.
This challenging board game comes complete with over 250 cards and 27 miniatures, which means you can display them as well.
The board game was originally featured on Kickstarter, but now it’s available on Amazon for $189+. It offers a Dark Souls experience unlike any other. And since the series has officially ended (for now), you masochists may enjoy getting your ass kicked in a whole new format.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- Magic: The Gathering: A definitive guide to MtG for beginners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.