- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you 2 Years Ago
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only 2 Years Ago
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
If you’re a fan of the famously brutal Dark Souls series, the board game version can bring a new level of pain.
The Dark Souls board game uses campaigns from the original Dark Souls (which has now been remastered for the Nintendo Switch, BTW) as well as Dark Souls III. And when you fall victim to the game’s traps, you’ll be returned to the bonfire – just like in the video games. The only difference between the original series and this board game is that you don’t have to go at the bosses alone. Just because you’re grinding alongside your friends doesn’t mean you’ll ever reach the final boss, though.
This challenging board game comes complete with over 250 cards and 27 miniatures, which means you can display them as well.
The board game was originally featured on Kickstarter, but now it’s available on Amazon for $189+. It offers a Dark Souls experience unlike any other. And since the series has officially ended (for now), you masochists may enjoy getting your ass kicked in a whole new format.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
- Magic: The Gathering: A definitive guide to MtG for beginners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.