- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 10 Months Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 10 Months Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 10 Months Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo 10 Months Ago
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
It’s pretty dank.
Every smoker has been there – you go to roll up only to realize you’re out of papers. Well, now there’s a way to make sure you’re always prepared without ever having to go to the store. Meet the Daily High Club, a subscription service for stoners.
Subscribers receive a discreet (and safely wrapped) package once a month filled with smokin’ hot accessories. Each box is carefully curated using high-quality products to perfectly fit each month’s theme. And there’s no “filler” because everything you unload from the box was packed with a simple purpose: for you to use it. Don’t believe me? Peep June’s El Primo Pride Box below!
Currently, subscribers can choose from three plans: the El Primo, the Connoisseur, and the All-Natural. Each plan is slightly different in what it delivers and all but one ship for free. The El Primo package is most popular because it guarantees you new and exclusive glass each month (along with a whole lot of other goodies). Plus, Daily High Club makes it easy to change or cancel your subscription, no questions asked. Although unlikely, if something breaks in transit, Daily High Club will replace it at no additional cost. You just have to let the service know within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.
Daily High Club is notorious for collaborating with icons for the monthly boxes. So not only are you getting all the gear you need to become a sophisticated smoker, but you’re also able to get your hands on some pretty fun collections. Like this one for Tommy Chong’s 80th birthday.
Additionally, if there happens to be a specific box you really like but didn’t have the opportunity to get (for whatever reason), Daily High Club makes it easy to purchase individual bundles. You’ll just have to pay retail value for the box.
Whether you’re a certified stoner or just a casual toker, it doesn’t matter. The Daily High Club makes sure you’re fully prepared for every smoke sesh so you can make the most of it. Now, if only this thing came with snacks …
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.