- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
Every smoker has been there – you go to roll up only to realize you’re out of papers. Well, now there’s a way to make sure you’re always prepared without ever having to go to the store. Meet the Daily High Club, a subscription service for stoners.
Subscribers receive a discreet (and safely wrapped) package once a month filled with smokin’ hot accessories. Each box is carefully curated using high-quality products to perfectly fit each month’s theme. And there’s no “filler” because everything you unload from the box was packed with a simple purpose: for you to use it. Don’t believe me? Peep June’s El Primo Pride Box below!
Currently, subscribers can choose from three plans: the El Primo, the Connoisseur, and the All-Natural. Each plan is slightly different in what it delivers and all but one ship for free. The El Primo package is most popular because it guarantees you new and exclusive glass each month (along with a whole lot of other goodies). Plus, Daily High Club makes it easy to change or cancel your subscription, no questions asked. Although unlikely, if something breaks in transit, Daily High Club will replace it at no additional cost. You just have to let the service know within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.
Daily High Club is notorious for collaborating with icons for the monthly boxes. So not only are you getting all the gear you need to become a sophisticated smoker, but you’re also able to get your hands on some pretty fun collections. Like this one for Tommy Chong’s 80th birthday.
Additionally, if there happens to be a specific box you really like but didn’t have the opportunity to get (for whatever reason), Daily High Club makes it easy to purchase individual bundles. You’ll just have to pay retail value for the box.
Whether you’re a certified stoner or just a casual toker, it doesn’t matter. The Daily High Club makes sure you’re fully prepared for every smoke sesh so you can make the most of it. Now, if only this thing came with snacks …
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.