- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Today 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Today 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Today 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Today 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Today 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Today 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Today 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Today 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Today 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Today 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Today 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Today 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Today 10:47 AM
- Warren drafts contract to release women from NDAs with Bloomberg (updated) Today 10:42 AM
If you patronize the internet daily, as so many of us do to make a living, you’ve surely noticed by now that the space is drowning in gift guides. It’s the holidays, after all, and we all have gifts to buy (some for people we don’t even know).
We’ve been happily working away at our own here at the Dot, and we think they might come in handy for holiday crunch week. There’s only 8 days left before Christmas, after all, and shipping takes a bit longer this time of year. If risking the mall sounds like hell on Earth to you, check out our top picks without leaving the comfort of your laptop.
For the VIP Sephora members
For overworked parents in need of some TLC
For people you like so much that $$$ is no object
For friends that you have no idea how to shop for
For those short on time
For those deeply devoted to their fandoms
For lovers, partners, and special friends
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- Learn why light therapy is the key to keeping winter skin at bay
- Treat the Max in your life with BarkBox’s limited edition Grinch Box
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.