- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
If you patronize the internet daily, as so many of us do to make a living, you’ve surely noticed by now that the space is drowning in gift guides. It’s the holidays, after all, and we all have gifts to buy (some for people we don’t even know).
We’ve been happily working away at our own here at the Dot, and we think they might come in handy for holiday crunch week. There’s only 8 days left before Christmas, after all, and shipping takes a bit longer this time of year. If risking the mall sounds like hell on Earth to you, check out our top picks without leaving the comfort of your laptop.
For the VIP Sephora members
For overworked parents in need of some TLC
For people you like so much that $$$ is no object
For friends that you have no idea how to shop for
For those short on time
For those deeply devoted to their fandoms
For lovers, partners, and special friends
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- Learn why light therapy is the key to keeping winter skin at bay
- Treat the Max in your life with BarkBox’s limited edition Grinch Box
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.