- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
Daily Burn is the Netflix of workout videos: Try it for 75 percent off
Don’t wait to get in shape, sign up today.
If you want to get in shape before the upcoming semester but aren’t interested in gym memberships or being seen in public, Daily Burn has you covered.
Daily Burn 365 is like the Netflix for workouts. You pay a $15 monthly subscription fee for access to 30-minute, full-body workout videos—live and on-demand—with new content uploaded every day.
Members also receive access to wellness experts, motivation and support from other members, the ability to have a real-time in-show chat with trainers, and much more.
Daily Dot readers can try the online service free for a month, plus 75 percent off your first paid month using the code DAILYDOT75. The deal lasts through Aug. 19, so act fast. Sign up here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 best-selling books about your favorite music icons
- 9 essential kitchen tools every college student needs
- No Man’s Sky is finally here: Get it for 20 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.