- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
If you’re interested in cybersecurity or computers in general, a career as an ethical hacker might be perfect for you. All you need to establish yourself as an expert is the Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle.
This comprehensive collection has more than 526 lessons and 77 hours of content that will prepare you with the skills you need to ace the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v9 exam. Upon completion, you can start making the same six figures as other professionals in the field.
You don’t have to be a young genius poring over lines of code in order to locate what hackers target in corporate IT security: system weaknesses. While hacking itself can be malicious and wrong, white hat hackers do it for good: they help manage incidents; explore how to prevent viruses, social engineering, and DDoS attacks; and understand the necessary steps to secure a system.
If you love computers and want to help people improve their security systems while making good money, get The Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle for $39 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 98% off the original price of $2,999!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $17 Fire TV accessory will save you the headache of endless buffering
- How to use VPN like a boss to protect your privacy
- 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.