- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms 10 Months Ago
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
Launch a six-figure cybersecurity career for less than $40
Learn a lucrative, exciting new skill at the forefront of technology.
If you’re interested in cybersecurity or computers in general, a career as an ethical hacker might be perfect for you. All you need to establish yourself as an expert is the Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle.
This comprehensive collection has more than 526 lessons and 77 hours of content that will prepare you with the skills you need to ace the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v9 exam. Upon completion, you can start making the same six figures as other professionals in the field.
You don’t have to be a young genius poring over lines of code in order to locate what hackers target in corporate IT security: system weaknesses. While hacking itself can be malicious and wrong, white hat hackers do it for good: they help manage incidents; explore how to prevent viruses, social engineering, and DDoS attacks; and understand the necessary steps to secure a system.
If you love computers and want to help people improve their security systems while making good money, get The Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle for $39 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 98% off the original price of $2,999!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $17 Fire TV accessory will save you the headache of endless buffering
- How to use VPN like a boss to protect your privacy
- 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.