- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 12 Months Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 12 Months Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
Launch a six-figure cybersecurity career for less than $40
Learn a lucrative, exciting new skill at the forefront of technology.
If you’re interested in cybersecurity or computers in general, a career as an ethical hacker might be perfect for you. All you need to establish yourself as an expert is the Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle.
This comprehensive collection has more than 526 lessons and 77 hours of content that will prepare you with the skills you need to ace the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v9 exam. Upon completion, you can start making the same six figures as other professionals in the field.
You don’t have to be a young genius poring over lines of code in order to locate what hackers target in corporate IT security: system weaknesses. While hacking itself can be malicious and wrong, white hat hackers do it for good: they help manage incidents; explore how to prevent viruses, social engineering, and DDoS attacks; and understand the necessary steps to secure a system.
If you love computers and want to help people improve their security systems while making good money, get The Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp Bundle for $39 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 98% off the original price of $2,999!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $17 Fire TV accessory will save you the headache of endless buffering
- How to use VPN like a boss to protect your privacy
- 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.