- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
What to buy a kid for Christmas? Toys, of course.
If you don’t have all the little ones on your list covered yet, check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday toy sale, which offers up to 50 percent off top-selling brands like Hasbro, Nerf, Disney, and Star Wars.
The sale includes toys that anyone would love to see under the tree, like the Play-Doh Mega Pack with 36 colors, a Star Wars Black Series electronic Stormtrooper helmet, and the new Furby that you’ll feel ancient to know is controlled via app (whoa, technology).
Deals are only good through the end of the day, so snag ’em now if you want to save. You should have plenty of time for them to be delivered before Christmas.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Cyber Week deals of 2016
- Sonos wireless smart speakers are $50 off for Cyber Week
- Get a KitchenAid stand mixer for 60 percent off, while they last
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.