- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Ah, Lego: that perennial toy that’s brought happy days to billions of industrious builders. It’s every bit as fun today as it was when it was first introduced in the late ’40s, so if you want to gift your kids a bit of history, you may as well take advantage of Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale.
The sale includes select Lego kits as well as sets from others makers like Playmobil, Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoy and more. You can build several Star Wars kits, a castle, a rollercoaster, Jeeps, and helicopters. There are also accessories for preexisting sets, my favorite of these being the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters. Who could turn that down for less than $9?
This deal is good through the end of Cyber Monday and just might make gifting for your kids a little easier this year. And considering that the prices start at $6.49, it’s a super affordable deal too.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 ugly sweaters that’ll make your spirits bright
- 21 stoner gifts that don’t involve buying weed
- 5 gift card ideas for everyone on your list
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.