- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
Tea drinkers of the world, much like coffee drinkers, are all about our accouterments: the right pot, the right mugs, tea bags, strainers, spoons and more. There’s lots of gadgets with the hobby, and we love it that way.
If you like your tea loose, you’ll need a way to steep the leaves. You could do this with a simple teabag, but there are so many cute options that it seems you’d be missing out if you didn’t at least give them a try.
He holds the sides of the cup. AND he comes with a drip tray. Best $14.98 ever spent if you ask us. Buy it here.
2. Brew Whale
This is so adorable we can’t even deal. It blows a plume out of its spout! $14 at Amazon. Buy it here.
For $8.99, this is one of our favorite sets out there. It also holds a perfect amount of tea and each comes with its own drip tray. Buy them here.
Mr. Tea looks so blissful in your cup that it’s hard not to feel like you’re doing him a favor. Made by the folks at Fred & Friends, this cutie is $7.90 and available now. Buy it here.
Not “manatee,” but “manatea” … get it? (Don’t sneer at us, we didn’t make it up). Dunk this little dude in your tea for $8.49, or get a set of three for $30. Buy it here.
Time to get your deep tea dive on (ha, ha) with this sturdy little sub. These are made of silicone and only $7.49. Buy it here.
If you’re a conspiracy theorist or just a fan of cute stuff, this Nessie infuser is made for you. For $13, how could we resist? Buy it here.
Cat fans will delight in seeing a kitty peering at them from over the edge of their mug. They may never take it out, in fact. Yours for $13.50 (less than a bag of cat food). Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.