- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban 3 Years Ago
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen 3 Years Ago
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign 3 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors 3 Years Ago
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
Tea drinkers of the world, much like coffee drinkers, are all about our accouterments: the right pot, the right mugs, tea bags, strainers, spoons and more. There’s lots of gadgets with the hobby, and we love it that way.
If you like your tea loose, you’ll need a way to steep the leaves. You could do this with a simple teabag, but there are so many cute options that it seems you’d be missing out if you didn’t at least give them a try.
He holds the sides of the cup. AND he comes with a drip tray. Best $14.98 ever spent if you ask us. Buy it here.
2. Brew Whale
This is so adorable we can’t even deal. It blows a plume out of its spout! $14 at Amazon. Buy it here.
For $8.99, this is one of our favorite sets out there. It also holds a perfect amount of tea and each comes with its own drip tray. Buy them here.
Mr. Tea looks so blissful in your cup that it’s hard not to feel like you’re doing him a favor. Made by the folks at Fred & Friends, this cutie is $7.90 and available now. Buy it here.
Not “manatee,” but “manatea” … get it? (Don’t sneer at us, we didn’t make it up). Dunk this little dude in your tea for $8.49, or get a set of three for $30. Buy it here.
Time to get your deep tea dive on (ha, ha) with this sturdy little sub. These are made of silicone and only $7.49. Buy it here.
If you’re a conspiracy theorist or just a fan of cute stuff, this Nessie infuser is made for you. For $13, how could we resist? Buy it here.
Cat fans will delight in seeing a kitty peering at them from over the edge of their mug. They may never take it out, in fact. Yours for $13.50 (less than a bag of cat food). Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.