- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Today 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Today 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Today 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Today 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Today 10:43 AM
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free Today 10:28 AM
- Mother discovers YouTube Kids video that encourages self-harm Today 10:14 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ messed-up map of the U.S. is his first campaign flub Today 10:05 AM
- Woman starts a whites-only yoga club to prove the wrong point about racism Today 10:01 AM
- John Mayer steps in to Photoshop Diplo’s Instagram Today 9:28 AM
- Venmo is flagging payments that mention ‘Persian’ Today 9:17 AM
- YouTube’s Slo Mo Guys inspired a key moment in ‘Solo’ Today 9:14 AM
- Trump unveils ‘workshopped’ nickname for Bernie Sanders Today 8:16 AM
- This Kickstarter needs $4,000 to digitally erase the rat from ‘The Departed’ Today 8:07 AM
- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter Today 7:39 AM
13 cute desk accessories that make it fun to organize
Your pencils will always stay in their assigned spot when it means a porcupine comes to life on your desk
Not everyone is born with a knack for organization. For those who aren’t #blessed with the natural gift of categorization, it takes serious effort to put things back where they belong.
These helpful accessories are too cute to fall victim to clutter. They might inspire you to be a little neater, or at least brighten your messy desk a bit.
Seriously, how will you not want to put your pencils back in their assigned spot, when it means a porcupine comes to life on your desk?
Price on Etsy: $18
Thumbs up, indeed, when you’re not searching all over the place for your glasses.
Price on Etsy: $18
Professionals will respect you when your cards are in a T-rex skull. Bonus: It also holds pens and pictures.
Price on Etsy: $25
Feed your pet shark with pens and pencils to keep it happy, or suffer the wrath of looking unprepared during your next test.
Price on Etsy: $44
Daily Dot store
This four-legged war machine isn’t so scary when it’s holding all your cables and cords.
Price on Daily Dot store: $34.99
These two-sided magnets double as business card holders.
Price on Etsy: $24
No need to water this cheery desk plant. You’ll also never have to worry about someone stealing your pens.
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Keep your phone purr-fectly propped with this desktop pet.
Price on Amazon: $8.99
You could use regular scotch tape, but this dispenser is dying for the magic of rainbow tape. All of your papers will be so much more colorful.
Price on Etsy: $17.75
Man’s best, bendy friend will also hang onto your pencils, cables, and more.
Price on Etsy: $10
These extra-large sea creatures hold your important papers, but they also just make a really nice decorative touch.
Price on Etsy: $8
You won’t want to shave this sheep’s paperclip coat, because it’s too cute to be missing one.
Price on Etsy: $38.99
This sleepy sloth will happily hold all your clips, pins, and pens.
Price on Etsy: $19.78
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.