- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Sweeping your floor sucks, end of story. But now it doesn’t have to. These adorable cleaning slippers do most of the job for you, and all you have to do is walk.
Wearing these slippers means whenever you get up to get ready in the bathroom or make a snack in the kitchen, you’ll be sweeping your floor. They’re designed with microfiber so they’re comfortable and warm. More importantly, the slippers are machine washable. So if they get too dirty, just pop them in with your laundry and they’ll be good as new.
They come in three varieties: a cat set, a ladybug set and a dog set. So there’s something for almost everyone’s style (sorry, dinosaur fans).
These cute cleaning slippers are available through Amazon for just $12.99. Lazy people unite!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bind your cash, credit cards and other personal info in this spellbook wallet
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- Stop being the forgetful messenger with these memo sticky notes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.