- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
Powerful electric surges are capable of doing more than just destroying your Xbox or charging smartphone. When strong enough, they can actually cause fires, which puts more than just material items at risk. That’s why using a surge protector is so important.
Surge protectors keep your electronics (and home) safe by limiting the voltage supplied to a device. Once an undesirable amount of electricity spikes, the surge protector either blocks or reroutes the energy to the ground. This keeps the electricity from continuing on its journey to sparking a fire from or damaging any connected devices. The only downside of using a surge protector is that they’re rather ugly.
So instead of filling your home or office with a bunch of necessary eyesores, you can keep up your cutesy aesthetic with this BESTEK surge protector. Just as a mama bear protects her cubs, this little accessory will help keep your devices from being burnt out. Designed with four outlets and two USB plugs, there’s enough space to keep all your electronics safe.
The limited edition surge protector comes in two colors: blue and brown. And it’s available through Amazon for just over $20, which is a small price to pay for (cute) protection.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Declutter your desk with this cutesy lil toaster
- Slash Cards bring the ultimate horror movie trivia straight to your table
- Learn everything you could want to know with 3 months of Skillshare classes for 99 cents
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.