- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
Powerful electric surges are capable of doing more than just destroying your Xbox or charging smartphone. When strong enough, they can actually cause fires, which puts more than just material items at risk. That’s why using a surge protector is so important.
Surge protectors keep your electronics (and home) safe by limiting the voltage supplied to a device. Once an undesirable amount of electricity spikes, the surge protector either blocks or reroutes the energy to the ground. This keeps the electricity from continuing on its journey to sparking a fire from or damaging any connected devices. The only downside of using a surge protector is that they’re rather ugly.
So instead of filling your home or office with a bunch of necessary eyesores, you can keep up your cutesy aesthetic with this BESTEK surge protector. Just as a mama bear protects her cubs, this little accessory will help keep your devices from being burnt out. Designed with four outlets and two USB plugs, there’s enough space to keep all your electronics safe.
The limited edition surge protector comes in two colors: blue and brown. And it’s available through Amazon for just over $20, which is a small price to pay for (cute) protection.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Declutter your desk with this cutesy lil toaster
- Slash Cards bring the ultimate horror movie trivia straight to your table
- Learn everything you could want to know with 3 months of Skillshare classes for 99 cents
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.