- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
Got an indecisive mind? You don’t need to choose if you’ve got the Ago G5 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer.
With this innovative vape, you can switch between waxes and dry herb seamlessly. So you’ll never find a smoke you won’t like. The pen is small and portable enough to easily fit in your pocket, yet it delivers exactly the right sized hit. The Ago G5 vape even lets you switch chambers and tanks.
The incredible battery capacity lasts for two full hours. And the G5’s customization ability allows you to add countless different glass globes and atomizers.
Get the vaporizing experience you’ve always looked for with the Ago G5 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer. It’s on sale for just $27.95 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 NSFW games that will revamp your sex life
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.