- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers 1 Year Ago
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president 1 Year Ago
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Today 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Today 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Today 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Today 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Today 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Today 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Today 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Today 11:32 AM
- Covington students defend blackface video as ‘school spirit’ Today 11:30 AM
- This YouTuber reportedly filmed himself abusing his cat—and his channel is still active Today 11:18 AM
- Dodie Clark hid a secret song in her videos Today 11:08 AM
- YouTube TV is finally available in your city Today 11:03 AM
- Ivanka Trump gears up for 2020 by following her dad’s opponents on Twitter Today 10:21 AM
Switch seamlessly between dry herbs and waxes.
Got an indecisive mind? You don’t need to choose if you’ve got the Ago G5 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer.
With this innovative vape, you can switch between waxes and dry herb seamlessly. So you’ll never find a smoke you won’t like. The pen is small and portable enough to easily fit in your pocket, yet it delivers exactly the right sized hit. The Ago G5 vape even lets you switch chambers and tanks.
The incredible battery capacity lasts for two full hours. And the G5’s customization ability allows you to add countless different glass globes and atomizers.
Get the vaporizing experience you’ve always looked for with the Ago G5 Dry Herb and Wax Vaporizer. It’s on sale for just $27.95 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 NSFW games that will revamp your sex life
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.