- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 3 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 3 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Today 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Hey, Chicago, what do you say? Cubs gear is going to sell out today.
The Cubs made history last night after winning the World Series for the first time in 108 years—but not without an incredibly tense fight from the Cleveland Indians.
If you chewed through your hat in anxiety last night, or just want a piece of memorabilia to remember such a huge moment in baseball history, the MLB shop already has plenty of championship gear to choose from.
There’s enough to choose from, but sizes and styles are, unsurprisingly, already selling out. So we wouldn’t recommend waiting another 108 years (or seconds) if you’re thinking about buying for yourself or a holiday gift.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Grab a new Kindle for $20 off today on Amazon
- Save 60 percent on luggage today, and thank yourself when holiday travel starts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.