- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Ever wonder what club life on other planets might look like? We think we’ve made progress on the answer: check out the “The Cube” Bluetooth Speaker, or what we like to call, “the extraterrestrial speaker of choice.”
This futuristic cube speaker not only blasts booming bass and zinging trebles, it’s even designed with colorful LED lighting. Dance party of the future, or signal to the great beyond – we may never know, but it sounds great and syncs up seamlessly to your smartphone or any Bluetooth-compatible device.
Fire up those jets and get ready for blast-off: get “The Cube” Bluetooth Speaker for $25.99 from the Daily Dot store, 48 percent off the usual price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ card game will wreck your friendships
- 5 items under $20 to treat yourself for finishing taxes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.