- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Ever wonder what club life on other planets might look like? We think we’ve made progress on the answer: check out the “The Cube” Bluetooth Speaker, or what we like to call, “the extraterrestrial speaker of choice.”
This futuristic cube speaker not only blasts booming bass and zinging trebles, it’s even designed with colorful LED lighting. Dance party of the future, or signal to the great beyond – we may never know, but it sounds great and syncs up seamlessly to your smartphone or any Bluetooth-compatible device.
Fire up those jets and get ready for blast-off: get “The Cube” Bluetooth Speaker for $25.99 from the Daily Dot store, 48 percent off the usual price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- This ‘Rick and Morty’ card game will wreck your friendships
- 5 items under $20 to treat yourself for finishing taxes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.