- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies seem to be everywhere lately. Some even say they may change the way we use currency in our daily lives. Whether that’s true or not is hard to predict, but the technology behind these new currencies is definitely here to stay – which is why learning about it can be extremely lucrative.
If you already know a bit about the world of crypto, and maybe you even have a preferred site to trade on like Binance or Coinbase, then you should work on keeping an organized portfolio. After all, it’s the most important rule for crypto investors advanced and novice alike. CryptoZilla is an awesome tool that lets you manage trades on Bittrex, Binance, and Liqui using just one interface so you don’t have to check multiple tabs to see what’s new in your books. It’s also desktop-based for added security, and you’ll never have to deal with web outages. Since CryptoZilla was made by traders, for traders, it’ll always serve your interests.
A Lifetime Subscription to CryptoZilla Pro usually costs $2,340, but Daily Dot readers can get one on sale in the shop today for $29.99 and save 98%. For less than $30, that’s a lot of potential return on your investments.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Now you’re saving with power with the ThinkGeek Nintendo sale
- Transfer media to your Apple devices seamlessly with WALTR 2
- Doze off into dreamland with this super soft microfiber sheet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.