- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
Cryptozilla can help make you a better cryptocurrency investor
Save 98% on this useful trading platform.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies seem to be everywhere lately. Some even say they may change the way we use currency in our daily lives. Whether that’s true or not is hard to predict, but the technology behind these new currencies is definitely here to stay – which is why learning about it can be extremely lucrative.
If you already know a bit about the world of crypto, and maybe you even have a preferred site to trade on like Binance or Coinbase, then you should work on keeping an organized portfolio. After all, it’s the most important rule for crypto investors advanced and novice alike. CryptoZilla is an awesome tool that lets you manage trades on Bittrex, Binance, and Liqui using just one interface so you don’t have to check multiple tabs to see what’s new in your books. It’s also desktop-based for added security, and you’ll never have to deal with web outages. Since CryptoZilla was made by traders, for traders, it’ll always serve your interests.
A Lifetime Subscription to CryptoZilla Pro usually costs $2,340, but Daily Dot readers can get one on sale in the shop today for $29.99 and save 98%. For less than $30, that’s a lot of potential return on your investments.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Now you’re saving with power with the ThinkGeek Nintendo sale
- Transfer media to your Apple devices seamlessly with WALTR 2
- Doze off into dreamland with this super soft microfiber sheet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.