- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies seem to be everywhere lately. Some even say they may change the way we use currency in our daily lives. Whether that’s true or not is hard to predict, but the technology behind these new currencies is definitely here to stay – which is why learning about it can be extremely lucrative.
If you already know a bit about the world of crypto, and maybe you even have a preferred site to trade on like Binance or Coinbase, then you should work on keeping an organized portfolio. After all, it’s the most important rule for crypto investors advanced and novice alike. CryptoZilla is an awesome tool that lets you manage trades on Bittrex, Binance, and Liqui using just one interface so you don’t have to check multiple tabs to see what’s new in your books. It’s also desktop-based for added security, and you’ll never have to deal with web outages. Since CryptoZilla was made by traders, for traders, it’ll always serve your interests.
A Lifetime Subscription to CryptoZilla Pro usually costs $2,340, but Daily Dot readers can get one on sale in the shop today for $29.99 and save 98%. For less than $30, that’s a lot of potential return on your investments.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Now you’re saving with power with the ThinkGeek Nintendo sale
- Transfer media to your Apple devices seamlessly with WALTR 2
- Doze off into dreamland with this super soft microfiber sheet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.