- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Nearly all children despise the crust of their sandwiches. They know what’s good: the stuff in the middle between the soft slices of bread. So instead of fighting with your kid to eat their lunch, give them something that’s more their style. All you need is this dinosaur crust cutter.
The DynoBytes sandwich crust cutter is possibly the easiest way to get your kids to devour their lunch. The sandwich cutter is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, so you can use it on one PB&J after another. It may not make your cooking taste better, but it will sure as heck look more appetizing (to a kid, anyway).
Plus, the dinosaur crust cutter isn’t just for good ol’ sammies. You can use it as a cookie cutter too!
The DynoBytes crust cutter is available through Amazon for just over $6. That’s a steal! So grab one before they go extinct.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.