- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Thursday 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Thursday 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Thursday 11:55 AM
Nearly all children despise the crust of their sandwiches. They know what’s good: the stuff in the middle between the soft slices of bread. So instead of fighting with your kid to eat their lunch, give them something that’s more their style. All you need is this dinosaur crust cutter.
The DynoBytes sandwich crust cutter is possibly the easiest way to get your kids to devour their lunch. The sandwich cutter is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, so you can use it on one PB&J after another. It may not make your cooking taste better, but it will sure as heck look more appetizing (to a kid, anyway).
Plus, the dinosaur crust cutter isn’t just for good ol’ sammies. You can use it as a cookie cutter too!
The DynoBytes crust cutter is available through Amazon for just over $6. That’s a steal! So grab one before they go extinct.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.