- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
Nearly all children despise the crust of their sandwiches. They know what’s good: the stuff in the middle between the soft slices of bread. So instead of fighting with your kid to eat their lunch, give them something that’s more their style. All you need is this dinosaur crust cutter.
The DynoBytes sandwich crust cutter is possibly the easiest way to get your kids to devour their lunch. The sandwich cutter is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, so you can use it on one PB&J after another. It may not make your cooking taste better, but it will sure as heck look more appetizing (to a kid, anyway).
Plus, the dinosaur crust cutter isn’t just for good ol’ sammies. You can use it as a cookie cutter too!
The DynoBytes crust cutter is available through Amazon for just over $6. That’s a steal! So grab one before they go extinct.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.