- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
Consider your child’s hunger extinct.
Nearly all children despise the crust of their sandwiches. They know what’s good: the stuff in the middle between the soft slices of bread. So instead of fighting with your kid to eat their lunch, give them something that’s more their style. All you need is this dinosaur crust cutter.
The DynoBytes sandwich crust cutter is possibly the easiest way to get your kids to devour their lunch. The sandwich cutter is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, so you can use it on one PB&J after another. It may not make your cooking taste better, but it will sure as heck look more appetizing (to a kid, anyway).
Plus, the dinosaur crust cutter isn’t just for good ol’ sammies. You can use it as a cookie cutter too!
The DynoBytes crust cutter is available through Amazon for just over $6. That’s a steal! So grab one before they go extinct.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
- Bakers will stack their savings for these ‘Minecraft’ cookie cutters
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.