- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now 1 Year Ago
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 1 Year Ago
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb 1 Year Ago
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen 1 Year Ago
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way Today 9:36 AM
- Teacher who said holidays are ‘difficult’ gets heartwarming surprise from students Today 9:14 AM
- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash Today 9:09 AM
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women Today 8:34 AM
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars Today 8:13 AM
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
- Bongo Cat proves that the internet still loves cats Today 7:00 AM
- Organize your life with the 10 best free calendar apps Today 6:00 AM
Learn the ins and outs of crowdfunding and bring your next great idea to life
Everything you need to know to start a successful Kickstarter or IndieGoGo campaign.
Having trouble getting people to donate to your Kickstarter campaign? Learn a thing or two with this crowdfunding bundle.
This three-course bundle covers planning, creating, launching, and marketing a successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. So next time you come up with a brilliant product idea, it won’t die in the inception process — and you can actually pull off a six-figure crowdfunding raise.
You’ll learn the tools, including templates and scripts, used by serial entrepreneurs and crowdfunding experts alike to build attractive campaigns. The course also covers everything from building a foundation and advanced hacks, ranking algorithms and attracting press.
If you need an extra push to jumpstart your Kickstarter campaign, these courses are your ticket to receiving full funding. This crowdfunding bundle is available on the Daily Dot Store for $25 (regularly $495).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Train your brain for cheap with up to 50% off select strategy games
- Amazon’s 3 months of unlimited music for $1 deal is back for the holidays
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.