Adobe’s Creative Cloud is a vital part of any designer’s toolbox. It’s also incredibly complex. This Pay What You Want: The Adobe CC Lifetime Mastery Bundle will show you how to master it for everything from logo design to full-scale video production — basically, it’s like a full-on education in design (just without the massive price tag).
Not only does the Creative Cloud have an app for pretty much everything, but each one is loaded with dozens of special commands, icons, and personalized settings. They’re wide-ranging and incredibly intricate, which means mastering them can be challenging. This training, however, lets you dive deep into the world of design at your own pace.
– You’ll spend more than 40 hours following step-by-step tutorials and simulated exercises until you’re able to do your own projects from scratch. At the close of the courses, you’ll be able to build your own website — a necessity in any serious design portfolio.
Here’s some examples of what you can expect to learn:
- Want to edit your photos before uploading them to your client’s website? The bundle’s two-part Photoshop course will teach you how to retouch images, add text and, more.
- Looking to design for a company or startup? Illustrator and Dreamweaver will help you develop brilliant branding, including a striking logo and website.
- Graphic designers need to flex their skill-set early on: show off your skills by designing your resume and business cards with InDesign.
- Want to show that you can create interactive, engaging visuals? Use After Effects for stop-motion graphics and GIFs.
- Most hiring managers want evidence that you know how to balance projects and organize your time. That’s where Adobe Bridge comes in, helping manage your files, and streamline your workflow.
Having a working knowledge of Adobe CC is a prerequisite for most of today’s creative fields, so take advantage of this bundle while you can. Name a price you think is fair for The Adobe CC Lifetime Mastery Bundle from the Daily Dot store. You’ll unlock the last two courses, no matter what price you give — but If you beat the average price, you’ll unlock the full lineup, saving up to 99% off the original price of $383.93.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
- 18 gadgets that’ll help you stay organized in 2018
- Learn how to build 14 different websites for just $14
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.