- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Friday 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Friday 11:01 AM
Just because you can’t code doesn’t mean you can’t create your own website. In fact, the Dragify HTML + WordPress bundle was designed for people just like you. Erm, or those that know how to code but don’t have the time for it.
Using drag and drop tools, Dragify HTML allows users to select premade and fully-responsive site applications for hosts like WordPress. So what once required a lengthy coding session now only asks that you select and place pre-designed blocks. It even converts the standard WordPress interface into an easier to use click-to-edit version. So you can truly take creative control over your custom-built site.
In other words, Dragify works sort of like a CMS or content management system. Meaning, once you’ve uploaded all the necessary data, you’ll be able to easily organize it into content sections with professional headers, hyperlinks, and more.
This bundle has a retail value of over $1,000 but Daily Dot readers can unlock lifetime access for just $39.99. And if want to know more about what you can expect from the bundle, continue reading for the complete course descriptions.
Building a website is as easy as drag-and-drop with Dragify. Instead of fussing with complex templates and lines of code, Dragify lets you build your site using simple, ready-made HTML “blocks.” From headers to footers and content boxes, you can select from 44 pre-defined blocks and drag and drop them onto a canvas to build your site—no coding knowledge required. You can enjoy complete design freedom with Dragify’s built-in text editor and build responsive sites that look great on any device thanks to Dragify’s bootstrap framework.
Who says you need to code to build an awesome website? Sure, you can just use the standard WordPress tools (which powers about half the internet, incidentally) but why settle for the basics when you can take absolute, custom control of your site with Dragify WordPress Builder? This intuitive, drag-and-drop website builder helps you build the exact site you want that looks great on all platforms — all without writing a single line of code.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- I used a standing desk for 30 days and it changed my life
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.