- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival 10 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water 10 Months Ago
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The best NSFW Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
Dragify HTML makes building a website as easy as clicking and dragging
Coding is hard, this is not.
Just because you can’t code doesn’t mean you can’t create your own website. In fact, the Dragify HTML + WordPress bundle was designed for people just like you. Erm, or those that know how to code but don’t have the time for it.
Using drag and drop tools, Dragify HTML allows users to select premade and fully-responsive site applications for hosts like WordPress. So what once required a lengthy coding session now only asks that you select and place pre-designed blocks. It even converts the standard WordPress interface into an easier to use click-to-edit version. So you can truly take creative control over your custom-built site.
In other words, Dragify works sort of like a CMS or content management system. Meaning, once you’ve uploaded all the necessary data, you’ll be able to easily organize it into content sections with professional headers, hyperlinks, and more.
This bundle has a retail value of over $1,000 but Daily Dot readers can unlock lifetime access for just $39.99. And if want to know more about what you can expect from the bundle, continue reading for the complete course descriptions.
Building a website is as easy as drag-and-drop with Dragify. Instead of fussing with complex templates and lines of code, Dragify lets you build your site using simple, ready-made HTML “blocks.” From headers to footers and content boxes, you can select from 44 pre-defined blocks and drag and drop them onto a canvas to build your site—no coding knowledge required. You can enjoy complete design freedom with Dragify’s built-in text editor and build responsive sites that look great on any device thanks to Dragify’s bootstrap framework.
Who says you need to code to build an awesome website? Sure, you can just use the standard WordPress tools (which powers about half the internet, incidentally) but why settle for the basics when you can take absolute, custom control of your site with Dragify WordPress Builder? This intuitive, drag-and-drop website builder helps you build the exact site you want that looks great on all platforms — all without writing a single line of code.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- I used a standing desk for 30 days and it changed my life
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.