- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health 6 Months Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 6 Months Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 6 Months Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 6 Months Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Dragify HTML makes building a website as easy as clicking and dragging
Coding is hard, this is not.
Just because you can’t code doesn’t mean you can’t create your own website. In fact, the Dragify HTML + WordPress bundle was designed for people just like you. Erm, or those that know how to code but don’t have the time for it.
Using drag and drop tools, Dragify HTML allows users to select premade and fully-responsive site applications for hosts like WordPress. So what once required a lengthy coding session now only asks that you select and place pre-designed blocks. It even converts the standard WordPress interface into an easier to use click-to-edit version. So you can truly take creative control over your custom-built site.
In other words, Dragify works sort of like a CMS or content management system. Meaning, once you’ve uploaded all the necessary data, you’ll be able to easily organize it into content sections with professional headers, hyperlinks, and more.
This bundle has a retail value of over $1,000 but Daily Dot readers can unlock lifetime access for just $39.99. And if want to know more about what you can expect from the bundle, continue reading for the complete course descriptions.
Building a website is as easy as drag-and-drop with Dragify. Instead of fussing with complex templates and lines of code, Dragify lets you build your site using simple, ready-made HTML “blocks.” From headers to footers and content boxes, you can select from 44 pre-defined blocks and drag and drop them onto a canvas to build your site—no coding knowledge required. You can enjoy complete design freedom with Dragify’s built-in text editor and build responsive sites that look great on any device thanks to Dragify’s bootstrap framework.
Who says you need to code to build an awesome website? Sure, you can just use the standard WordPress tools (which powers about half the internet, incidentally) but why settle for the basics when you can take absolute, custom control of your site with Dragify WordPress Builder? This intuitive, drag-and-drop website builder helps you build the exact site you want that looks great on all platforms — all without writing a single line of code.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- I used a standing desk for 30 days and it changed my life
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.