- ‘Aquaman 2’ is already in the works—and it’s going to huge 1 Year Ago
- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ 1 Year Ago
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
Save 90% off these convenient, credit card-sized knives
Slice and dice stuff (in a non-threatening way, of course) while on the go.
You can’t make purchases with the Credit Card Survival Knife, but you can cut a rope, loose threads, open boxes, and do a whole host of handy stuff while you’re out and about. Just slide it into your wallet and you’re ready to go in a pinch.
This knife is more convenient than your typical pocket knife. Think about it: you can just keep it inside your wallet, adding only 15g of weight (less than three quarters). No more forgetting to grab your pocket knife before you leave the house. Since you always have your wallet with you on the go, you’ll always have this stealthy survival blade as well. Simple as that.
Don’t worry about wallet storage causing rust or scratches either. These blades are made of stainless steel, which is quite resilient.
One of these miniature knives will protect you for years to come — grab a Credit Card Survival Knife: 2-Pack for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 90% off of the original price of $100.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can get Girl Scout cookies all season long
- Act fast on these last minute deals on flowers for Valentine’s Day
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.