- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online 11 Months Ago
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Save 90% off these convenient, credit card-sized knives
Slice and dice stuff (in a non-threatening way, of course) while on the go.
You can’t make purchases with the Credit Card Survival Knife, but you can cut a rope, loose threads, open boxes, and do a whole host of handy stuff while you’re out and about. Just slide it into your wallet and you’re ready to go in a pinch.
This knife is more convenient than your typical pocket knife. Think about it: you can just keep it inside your wallet, adding only 15g of weight (less than three quarters). No more forgetting to grab your pocket knife before you leave the house. Since you always have your wallet with you on the go, you’ll always have this stealthy survival blade as well. Simple as that.
Don’t worry about wallet storage causing rust or scratches either. These blades are made of stainless steel, which is quite resilient.
One of these miniature knives will protect you for years to come — grab a Credit Card Survival Knife: 2-Pack for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 90% off of the original price of $100.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can get Girl Scout cookies all season long
- Act fast on these last minute deals on flowers for Valentine’s Day
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.