- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram 10 Months Ago
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Today 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Today 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Today 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Today 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Today 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Today 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
‘The Crash Bandicoot Files’ reveals the secrets of a gaming icon
It’ll make your head spin!
Crash Bandicoot may be a total wumpa fruit chomping goober, but he’s our goober. Learn how he came to be in The Crash Bandicoot Files.
This upcoming book is a deluxe hardcover reproduction of Naughty Dog’s original developer’s bible. Sure, there’s some serious history on Crash, from inception to his premier on the Playstation. But there’s also plenty of knowledge about Cortex, Aku Aku and all your other favorites heroes and villains.
It’s full of original concept illustrations and a foreword from Crash’s creators on how the bandicoot went from the Sony’s answer to Mario, to unforgettable video game icon. It releases on March 27 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $19.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
- Here are the top video games coming out in March
- Start your mornings the monkey way with this Donkey Kong barrel mug
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.