- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
- The easiest way to stream all the soccer you can handle Today 6:00 AM
- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for 4 months Today 5:30 AM
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
‘The Crash Bandicoot Files’ reveals the secrets of a gaming icon
It’ll make your head spin!
Crash Bandicoot may be a total wumpa fruit chomping goober, but he’s our goober. Learn how he came to be in The Crash Bandicoot Files.
This upcoming book is a deluxe hardcover reproduction of Naughty Dog’s original developer’s bible. Sure, there’s some serious history on Crash, from inception to his premiere on the PlayStation. But there’s also plenty of knowledge about Cortex, Aku Aku and all your other favorites heroes and villains.
It’s full of original concept illustrations and a foreword from Crash’s creators on how the bandicoot went from the Sony’s answer to Mario, to unforgettable video game icon. You can find it on Amazon for just over $20, and it’s even eligible for Prime shipping.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
- Here are the top video games coming out in March
- Start your mornings the monkey way with this Donkey Kong barrel mug
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.