- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back 9 Months Ago
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
Duo or don’t.
Whether it’s your best friend or significant other, getting into character for Halloween is always more fun with your partner in crime.
Between the thousands of options for Halloween costumes, deciding on what to wear could become a time-consuming effort. And time is the last thing you have right now.
Fortunately, there’s Amazon Prime. If you’re in need of inspiration or just want to limit your choices, look no further. The top couples costumes for 2018 start here.
Price: $15 (sold separately)
Price on Amazon: $14+
Price on Amazon: $40
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The bondage gear that will turn your boring bedroom into a proper sex den
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.