- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh 12 Months Ago
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves 12 Months Ago
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ 12 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
Whether it’s your best friend or significant other, getting into character for Halloween is always more fun with your partner in crime.
Between the thousands of options for Halloween costumes, deciding on what to wear could become a time-consuming effort. And time is the last thing you have right now.
Fortunately, there’s Amazon Prime. If you’re in need of inspiration or just want to limit your choices, look no further. The top couples costumes for 2018 start here.
Price: $15 (sold separately)
Price on Amazon: $14+
Price on Amazon: $40
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The bondage gear that will turn your boring bedroom into a proper sex den
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.