- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her 5 Months Ago
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge 5 Months Ago
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Today 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
Duo or don’t.
Whether it’s your best friend or significant other, getting into character for Halloween is always more fun with your partner in crime.
Between the thousands of options for Halloween costumes, deciding on what to wear could become a time-consuming effort. And time is the last thing you have right now.
Fortunately, there’s Amazon Prime. If you’re in need of inspiration or just want to limit your choices, look no further. The top couples costumes for 2018 start here.
Price: $15 (sold separately)
Price on Amazon: $14+
Price on Amazon: $40
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- The bondage gear that will turn your boring bedroom into a proper sex den
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.